Ready to begin a project with me?
I offer a range of services in graphic design and photography, which includes expertise in color management. If you’re not sure what that means or want to see what else I offer, scroll on to see some examples.
The majority of my professional work experience is in graphic design, of which I provide the following:
- Book design (print and digital)
- Branding packages
- Printed materials (posters, flyers, brochures, leaflets)
- Digital marketing images (social media, emails, newsletters, Google ads)
- Bespoke book design (photo albums, jacketed hardcover books, etc.)
- Commercial photo editing
- Minor retouching
- Download my stock photos on Shutterstock
- Download a selection of my travel photos on Unsplash
- See unpublished, high-resolution photographs for licensing
- Curation and/or editing for a portfolio or social media
My design expertise includes color management. Don’t you hate when something you print comes out in completely different colors versus what you see on your screen? I can help you and your company get the best print results, troubleshoot color inconsistencies between print and digital, and, most importantly, select the best combination of colors for your desired print and digital applications.